lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

The Empire Strikes Back - Carbon freeze

*Chewbacca is carrying a broken C3PO on his back*

C3PO: If only you'd attached my legs, I wouldn't be in this ridiculous position. Now remember, Chewbacca, you have a responsibility for me, so don't do anything foolish.

Han: What's going on, buddy?

Lando: You're being put into carbon freeze.

Bobba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Darth Vader: The Empire will compensate you if he dies. Put him in.

Chewbacca: Rrrah!

*Chewbacca fights the Stormtroopers to save Han Solo*

Chewbacca: Rrrah! Rrrah!

Han: Stop, Chewie, stop, stop!

C3PO: Yes, stop, please! I'm not ready to die!

Han: Hey! Hey! Listen to me, Chewie. This won't help me.

*Chewbacca listens to Han and calms down. He then gets handcuffed*

Han: Hey, save your strength. There will be another time. The princess... You have to take care of her. Do you hear me? Huh?

Chewbacca: Gahhh...

*Han and Princess Leia look at each other and then kiss*

*Han is taken forcefully to the freezing chamber*


Princess Leia: I love you.

Han: I know.

*Han descends into the chamber and is frozen*

Chewbacca: Gahhh!

C3PO: What's going on? Turn around! Chewbacca, I can't see.

Chewbacca: Gahhh.

*Han is taken out*

C3PO: Oh, they've encased him in carbonite. He should be quite well-protected, if he survived the freezing process, that is.

Darth Vader: Well, Calrissian, did he survive?

Lando: Yes, he's alive… and in perfect hibernation.

Darth Vader: He's all yours, bounty hunter. Reset the chamber for Skywalker.

General: Skywalker has just landed, lord.

Darth Vader: Good. See to it that he finds his way in here. Calrissian, take the princess and the Wookiee to my ship.

Lando: You said they'd be left in the city under my supervision.

Darth Vader: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.




¤