martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

The Smurfs - Blue Moon


*The smurfs (well, Clumsy) sent the wrong ad to Patrick's boss, Odile.*

*Odile calls Patrick on the phone*

Patrick: Hey, Odile.

Odile: Patrick...

Patrick: Listen, listen. Before you fire me, I know that the ads that ran weren't the ads I sent.

But they're the ads I should have sent. The ads I almost did send.

But I didn't 'cause...

I second-guessed myself.

I gave you what I thought you wanted,
instead of what I thought was right.

But this is right.

It means something to me and...
I don't know,

I think it's gonna mean
something to others, too.

It's not just a moon, Odile, it's a blue moon.

"Once in a blue moon."

That means that there are
only a few moments in your life
when something truly memorable,
truly magical, happens to you.

And, if you hesitate, if you're afraid,
you might just miss it.

That's what that image means.

Don't let those blue moon moments
pass you by.

Odile: I will call you back to tell you if you're fired.


¤